Tuesday, September 12, 2006

setlist mania(c).

what follows is my setlist from last night's Monday Night Drinking Club at Club Foot. you may notice that my set was particularly short...this was due to me being 45 minutes late (damn CTA). also, can you tell that i have not unpacked my record bags since Nick Cave night? always the procrastinator...:

Einsturzende Neubauten- Yu-Gung (Futter Mein Ego)
Uzeda- Wailing
Throbbing Gristle- Adrenalin
Bauhaus- In the Flat Field
Flying Lizards- TV
Suicide- Johnny
Fall- C.R.E.E.P.
Orange Juice- Blue Boy
PiL- Annalisa
Au Pairs- Unfinished Business
Pere Ubu- Real World
Erase Errata- Another Genius Idea From Our Government
Mika Miko- Take Hold
Sonic Youth- Youth Against Fascism
Lungfish- Necrophones
Subway Sect- Parallel Lines
Radio Birdman- Murder City Nights
Nancy Sinatra- Lies
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds- Stagger Lee
Stooges- I Wanna Be Your Dog
New York Dolls- Bad Girl
Alice Cooper- Long Way To Go
Cramps- I Can't Hardly Stand It

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit me here.